What it is..
- Originally used by NASA for wound healing in space
- MultiWave Patent Technology which emits multiple wavelengths (aka colors) of light
- LED = Light Emitting Diode
- LEDs are considered Therapeutic due to the different wavelengths
- Non-invasive, chemical-free, and no side effects
- Used to help the body aid in a natural recovery process
Types of LightStim..
- LED Blue Light is used to help acne
- LED Red Light is used to help with wrinkles/damaged skin, and pain relief
How it works..
- Our skin works like plants and can absorb light and convert it into energy
- Red light increases blood circulation, by which your body naturally accelerates the recovery process and rejuvenate the skin
- Blue light destroys acne-causing bacteria and helps prevent future breakouts from the bacteria growing in clogged pores
Also helps with..
- Increasing blood circulation for temporary pain and stiffness relief for
Other tips to help our skin from the inside & out:
- Hydrate, not only with water but with electrolytes as well
- Make sure to have proper antioxidant intake in your diet
- Also can use Vitamin C serum as an exterior antioxidant for your skin
- And of course, moisturize and use sun protection!